At Puma Hills, the safety and health of our guests and employees are our top priority. Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we closely monitor the recommendations of our local, county, state and federal guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and make the necessary adjustments as they arise.
Here are some of the things that we are doing to keep you safe:
- Puma Hills will be conducting all events outdoors for the health and safety of all our guests. Puma Hills purchased a spacious Sperry tent to provide ample social distancing per household as well as several entry and exit points for guests.
- Puma Hills purchased EPA approved disinfectant and cleaning solutions. Hourly cleaning of restrooms and high traffic touch points such as light switches, handrails, bathrooms with COVID approved disinfectant throughout your event.
- We use approved COVID disinfectants and have increased our sanitation frequency as recommended by the CDC.
- All Puma Hills staff will wear a mask during the event. All vendors must also wear a mask and must comply with the CDC guidelines.
- All Puma Hills staff is monitored for temperature upon arrival. Any staff member not feeling well and has exhibited signs of COVID 19, will be instructed to stay home or go home immediately.
- Puma Hills is committed to assisting guests to maintain safe six foot spaces. All common areas have seating six feet apart. There are posted social distancing signs throughout.
- Puma Hills has hand sanitizing stations throughout your event (cocktail area, reception area, restrooms etc.)
We are taking all precautions to spread love not germs. Together, we can have a safe and beautiful celebration!